Leaving your property
Leaving your property can often be a stressful task, getting the cleaning right can make it a lot easier.
When leaving the property you need to ensure that these bullets below are dealt with, if not we will need to know prior to you leaving so we can make necessary arrangements for new tenants or landlord.
- All carpets professionally cleaned and receipt from carpet cleaning company supplied
- Window sills and skirting’s are dust free
- Condensation on walls is wiped
- Kitchen units are wiped down inside
- Kitchen floor is cleaned
- Oven, range hood and hob is clean
- Garden is clean and grass is cut
- Keys are In all windows
- Bathroom/En-suite are clean and bleached
- Shower screen is wiped
- Bedroom wardrobes are clean and clutter free
- Bins are not over full and contain the right waste
- No oil stains in the garage or car space
- Outside windows are in respectable condition
- Any maintenance that is required
- Utility readings are taken and accounts are closed
Please make sure keys are returned to the office on the day of departure.
If all the above is carried out, we will aim to do the check out within 48 hours.